All in Black

22 November 2011





Rainy Tuesday today. I had a big casting in the city today so I head off under the rain and I was so cozy in my fluffy sweater. I love the mix of fur and leather, and ALL IN BLACK is always my favorite, it just makes me feel great. I bought these amazing leather shorts from Sass and Bide last week, I actually wanted to cut them off but I changed my mind and really like this length! I have always been against wearing knee long shorts (it makes me look shorter, and trust me every one in the model world is a head taller than my 1m72, so its not WANTED!)but these stole my heart right from the start.


Fuzzy Sweat from Zimmerman, Leather Shorts from Sass and Bide, Pony heels from Sports Girl, Bag From Celine, Watch from Chanel

1 comments:

  1. your hair, your legs & those shorts are flawless.

    marry me? ha x

    ReplyDelete

Hanalei All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger