CHILD OF THE OCEAN

25 March 2013

I am a child of the ocean. For as long as I can remember, I have been waking up next to it. Just the thought of it, the sight of it, makes me feel better, lighter, happier. The animals breathing underwater have always mesmerised me, so gracious, weightless, beautiful. They live in a world that we don't know, full of vibrant colours, coral reef, abysses, and distorted sounds. They are the kings and queens of the ocean, but if you respect them,if you understand that you are in their territory, they will show you their love, share their friendship, and take you explore the under water world.










Photos taken in French Polynesia by Tim McKenna

3 comments:

  1. Le photoshoot parfait !
    Tu es sublime et les photos sont magnifiques
    J'adore :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we trade lives for a bit? <3

    ReplyDelete

Hanalei All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger